Return and Refund Policy
Refunds & Cancellations
At Home Fire Direct, we take great pleasure in having the best return policies in the business. Before it arrives, you can cancel your order at any moment without incurring any fees (exceptions apply such as custom orders, see below).
Do not hesitate to call us at 1-888-299-1882 or send an email to Info@homefiredirect.com if you have any questions.
Order Cancellations (Before Order is Shipped)
During business hours, call 1-888-299-1882 , use the chat option at the bottom right, or send an email to Info@homefiredirect.com.Please get in touch with us right away if you need to cancel an order so that we can give you a complete refund before your order reaches the warehouse.
Cancellations of Custom Orders
Please email us or give us a call if it is unclear whether your order is custom or built to order. Products that are manufactured expressly for your order—those that are custom or built to order—cannot be cancelled or refunded.
Your warranty will ensure that the product is operational and completely functional. These items are produced to order or according to your specifications. They begin building your unit as soon as you place your purchase.
For products that are made-to-order or customized, all sales are final.
Refunds and Returns.
Throughout the return and exchange processes, you, the customer, are liable for any shipping fees. You can exchange your merchandise if you need to.
We purchase our goods straight from the supplier. Therefore, we are unable to offer you a return if the manufacturer would not allow it. This frequently varies case-by-case; if you'd want precise information about your brand and/or product, get in touch with us. Once an order has shipped, not all of them can be returned.
Due to dramatically rising LTL/freight shipping costs, any outright returns will be subject to a 25% cancellation fee plus return shipping fees. Depending on the product you choose to replace the original item with, we might be able to assist you with some of the costs.
Once the returned item is received, we will automatically refund you through the original payment method used when item was purchased within 3-5 business days.
We pledge to do our best when getting your order delivered as quickly as possible. We provide estimated shipping times on the product pages based on what our suppliers and freight companies tell us. Delays in delivering orders have shown to be inevitable and beyond Home Fire Direct control.
Details on warranties can be found on the individual product pages, which differ based on the manufacturer. Damages covered by the warranty accumulate with use. A warranty claim cannot be made if the item's damage was not notified within 30 days of delivery.
While your item(s) arrives, please verify the package; if there is any damage, you should indicate it when signing for delivery. Send images of the damage, the box, the SKU, and a brief description of the damage to Info@homefiredirect.com if your item(s) came damaged. We will file an insurance claim on your behalf. Within 24 hours of delivery, photos and videos must be supplied for freight damage; otherwise, the claim won't be accepted. Within 24 hours, any punctures or obvious outside damage must be reported.
Unless otherwise specified on the product page, Home Fire Direct defaults to charging consumers for any return shipping costs or reconsignment fees brought on by customer error.
Please Read the Following
The following provisions of the Exchange Agreement are acknowledged by you when you make a purchase from Home Fire Direct:
- I am aware that once my order has arrived, I will be responsible for covering the cost of return shipping as well as any restocking fees, which vary by product but are typically approximately 20%.
- I am aware that I must check the parcel as soon as it is delivered, note any damage, and take pictures of it before giving them to Home Fire Direct within 24 hours of the delivery of the item.
- I am aware that merchandise must be returned unused and unopened. There can be an extra restocking cost.
- I am aware that I cannot get a complete refund if my order has already left the warehouse.
- I am aware that the shipping date estimates given on product pages are just that—estimates—and they could change for reasons that are wholly unrelated to Home Fire Direct.
- I am aware that in the event of a refund or exchange, I am responsible for paying both the shipping costs for the returned item and the shipping costs for the replacement item.
- I am aware of this and agree that if Home Fire Direct is not to blame for the order delay or the incorrectness of the estimated time they gave me, I will not cancel my order or submit a chargeback (such as manufacturing and logistical constraints of our partner companies).
We intentionally aimed to make our policies as fair as possible, and we think they are the best in the business. We work with you. We respond right away and will do all in our power to assist you and offer the best solution.Our staff of agents is here to help you and address any problems. Due to this, any client who submits a fake chargeback will be prosecuted for theft. Please get in touch with us if you haven't gotten a product or if there's a problem with one you have; we'll assist you sort it out. Do not submit chargeback requests for problems that we can handle together. We appreciate your business.
For any inquiries, email Info@homefiredirect.com.